Do not commit the following offences, otherwise an endorsement shall be made on your License besides other legal actions which may be taken against you.
Part – A:
Part – A:
- Diving recklessly or dangerously.
- Driving while under the influence of drinks or drugs.
- Taking part in an unauthorised race or trial of speed.
- Driving when disqualified.
- Obtaining or applying for a license without giving particulars for endorsement.
- Failing to stop on the occurrence of an accident.
- Altering a license or using an illegally altered license.
- Any office punishable with imprisonment in the commission of which the vehicle was used.
Part – B:
- Driving without a license, or without a valid license or with a license not applicable to the vehicle driven.
- Allowing your license to be used by another person.
- Driving at excessive speed.
- Driving when mentally or physically unfit to drive.
- Refusing or failing to produce your license within the specified time, to the authority demanding its production.
- Failing to stop when required.
- Driving an unregistered vehicle.
- Driving a vehicle exceeding the permissible limit of weight.
- Driving a transport vehicle not covered by a certificate of fitness.
- Using a vehicle which is in an unsafe condition.