Reasons for rejection:
- Any reflective surface of a compulsory rear view mirror:
- has a missing section;
- is cracked;
- is deteriorated;
- is obscured;
- where fitted to the right side, does not have a flat surface of at least 150cm2 (it may also incorporate a curved portion).
- Mirrors are not securely mounted or missing;
- Any compulsory left side mirror does not have a reflecting surface of at least 150 cm2;
- 3. Any compulsory mirror does not provide a clear view of the road to the rear of the vehicle.